Swiss Finance Academy Summer 2010 Program
SPEND YOUR SUMMER AT SWISS FINANCE AND GET THE SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND NETWORKS YOU NEED
Investment Banking, Corporate Finance, Hedge Funds, Sales & Trading Program June 27, 2010 - July 16, 2010.
Spend three weeks in Switzerland attending a rigorous training program designed to give you the fundamental knowledge and skills you need to excel in any career.Interested in a career in investment banking, capital markets, sales or trading?
Want to gain a solid grounding in business fundamentals, management and strategy?
Apply at: http://www.swissfinance.com/applicationprocess.php
- Specifically tailored to meet the needs of students and professionals interested in careers in investment banking, corporate finance, institutional sales, trading, wealth management, hedge funds and private equity;
- Taught by finance executives who have tremendous transaction experience;
- Participants acquire an in-depth knowledge of topics such as investment banking activities and capital markets, basic and advanced financial modeling, corporate valuation and alternative investments;
- Participants also learn about the consulting case method;
- In addition to practical lessons in interviewing and resume writing, students will have the opportunity to apply their classroom knowledge to ‘real world’ activities such as trading simulations, capital market research presentations, IPO, M&A, LBO and restructuring simulations, pitch books and various case studies;
- No prior business or finance coursework is required or expected of applicants; applicants must be motivated and have a strong work ethic.
Watch alumni videos: http://www.swissfinance.com/testimonials.php , http://swissfinancealumni.blogspot.com/
For more information and assistance: Admissions@SwissFinanceAcademy.org
Objavio: Coppola Danijela 14.05.2010